- Sukhbir Kaur Shahid. “ Phimosis in Children”. Review Article. ISRN Urology
pp 1-6, 2012.
- Soledad Celis, Francisco Reed, Feilim Murphy et al.”Balanitis xerotica obliterans in children and
adolescents: A literature review and clinical series”. Review article. Journal of Pediatric Urology, vol. 10, pp 34-39, 2014.
- Ellsworth and A. Berry, “Acceptance and success of topical betamethasone for phimosis as an alternative to circumcision,” Abstract presented at the Northeastern and New England Sections of the American Urologic Association Joint Annual Meeting held on November 2–6, 2005.
- M. Elmore, L. A. Baker, W. T. Snodgrass, and P. Dewan, “Topical steroid therapy as an alternative to circumcision for phimosis in boys younger than 3 years,” Journal of Urology, vol. 168, no. 4, supplement, pp. 1746–1747, 2002.
- E. Ashfield, K. R. Nickel, D. R. Siemens, A. E. MacNeily, and J. C. Nickel, “Treatment of phimosis with topical steroids in 194 children,” Journal of Urology, vol. 169, no. 3, pp. 1106– 1108, 2003.
- Ruankha Bilommi. “Hidden Penis in Children: Evaluation of Outcomes and Review of the
Literature”. Med Surg Urol, vol. 4 issue 4, pp1-3, 2015.